?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Holiday Season!

To the 95 percent of my friendslist that check their livejournal once every 6 months AND to the other 5 percent who I don't follow on twitter and haven't spoken to recently (I'm sorry!!) :

After many years without following through, I'm actually sending out holiday cards. If you think I don't want to send you one, you're wrong. Don't make me hunt you down, etc etc.

Also, it's that time of year again: The Holiday Love Meme: My Thread
You know the drill: Post your thread somewhere, anywhere, so I can come and
anonymously tell you how awesome you are

Friends Only


                                                                  Comment to be Added. ♥
                                                                    Comments Screened.
                                                 

October 10th

Hey everyone. (I always post in the early hours of the morning and no one ever sees it lol)

I’ve been pretty busy this week with the October Swap. If we are exchanging postcards, I’m putting them in the mail tomorrow. I’m still working on fic recs and other goodies, but I’m leaving on vacation for a few days and will finish those up when I get back.

If any of you non-October Swappers want a postcard from me, I still have some extra ones, so just leave me a comment/PM and I’ll get your address.  Basically, if you’re on my flist, assume that I want to send you something. Honestly, I love sending mail so don’t be shy.

I’m actually really excited about visiting the East Coast! I haven’t been there in almost 15 years. I’ll be stopping in DC and Virgina to visit both of my brothers. (Unfortunately I can’t visit any fandom friends due to scheduling) And this is an occasion where I really will take pictures and post them. I know, I know, you’ll believe it when you see it.

Hi to all of my new friends! ♥

July 23rd

Happy Monday!


((a love meme))
my thread


Since everyone is doing it... :)
Post your thread so that I can tell you how awesome you are ♥

Fic: Rookie Blue

Title: Easy Like Sunday Morning
Fandom: Rookie Blue
Pairing: Sam/Andy
Summary: Just a Sunday morning breakfast on a day off-duty. 
Word Count: ~1200
Rating: PG
Juggling two cups of Timmy's finest and a copy of The Toronto Star, Sam pushes open the front doorCollapse )

March 12, 2012

Instead of ranting about the many many people that I'm annoyed with today, I decided to spare you and do another questions meme. Trust me f-list, you're thankful.

From surreallis

the letter K, snow, french fries, fencing, socks, museums, drivingCollapse )


Also, I'm envious of everyone who has spring break this week/the next few weeks. I hope you have lots of fun. And when your break is over, can you send the sunshine back to California? Thanks. :)

February 13, 2012

Wow, it feels like I haven't posted in ages! What has everyone been up to? Anything exciting? 
I'm pretty sure I missed quite a few posts from my flist, so don't mind me if I comment on something you said a week ago. :)

I've been really busy with a lot of not-so-awesome family stuff, but instead of talking about that...

In case you didn't. know, Porn Battle XIII (Lucky Thirteeen)  is  closing in just over an hour.(ETA: It's closed now)

There's a lot of great stuff over there, from like a gazillion fandoms. A pretty good way to start your Monday. :)

And for the Rookie Blue Fans on my flist:
I wrote something for the Porn Battle this time! Which is actually pretty cool, because I usually freak-out about having such a short time constraint for finishing something. It's not Andy/Sam this time. I know, shocking. 

Title: Middle of the Night Delight
Fandom: Rookie Blue
Pairing: Traci/Jerry!

For: Porn Battle XIII
Jerry fumbles with his keys at the front door...

January 31

OK. I don't normally like to make annoyed ranting posts, but this is a special occasion. (Except not really because my last post was slightly rant-y too.) So I'm just going to put this under a cut to spare your eyes in case you don't want to to see my annoyed feelings. Warning for long-windedness. This is a topic that I could go on and on about so I tried to not digress too much. I may have failed. Sorry in advance.

Race sensitivity issuesCollapse )

ETA: You guys are great! I no longer feel like punching people, so that's a definite improvement.  :)

Fic Exchange: Rookie Blue

ETA: I'm slowly moving my stuff over to AO3. 

Title: spread a little joy
Prompt: Ensemble (slash, any pairing you want), holiday themed police exploits.
Word Count: 1101
For: threeguesses at the omg_rookieblue gift exchange
Author's Note: Fair warning, something weird keeps happening with the formatting of my lj entries. I think I fixed it, but let me know if something still looks strange. Also, threeguesses, I was a little bit loose with your original prompt.

Fake Cut to AO3 link


Fic Exchange

Sam and Oliver after the UC
omg_rookieblue exchange
Word Count:503
For: kiss_92

Read more...Collapse )